Editing a photo
Once you have found a photo you want to edit using the Photo Browser, you can edit it (or simply view it at full size).
To edit a photo, do one of the following:
- Double-click the thumbnail of the photo.
- With the photo selected, press either enter or return.
- Select Browser > Edit.
- Control-click Right-click on the thumbnail so the pop-up menu pops up and select Edit.
- Select File > Open… and use the file-chooser dialog to navigate to and select the photo you want to edit.
- If you have edited photos before, you can select File > Open Recent and the name of the recently edited photo.
Note: If you have a multi-button mouse, you can alternatively right-click to pop-up the menu rather than control-click.