Regions: Adding control points
The shape of regions in LightZone can be adjusted at any time. This includes adding control points to fine-tune their shape.
To add a control point to a region:
- Click the Regions button in the tool bar. (The region kind buttons will appear to the right of the tool bar and the regions for the tool will become visible on your photo.)
- Double-click the region that you want to add a control point to. (The control points will become visible.)
- Click on the contour of the region where you want to add a control point: a new control point will be added. You can then drag the new control point until it’s in the desired location.
- Repeat from step 3 for every control point you want to add.
- When done, you can either click anywhere outside the region, or press either the return or esc (escape) key.