Regions: Adjusting regions
The shape of regions in LightZone can be adjusted at any time. When initially creating regions, you can do a “rough approximation”; then, if needed, you can go back and adjust them.
To adjust the shape of a region:
- Click the Regions button in the tool bar. (The region kind buttons will appear to the right of the tool bar and the regions for the tool will become visible on your photo.)
- Double-click the region whose shape you want to adjust. (The control points will become visible.)
- Drag a control point until it’s in the desired location.
- Repeat from step 3 for every control point you want to adjust.
- When done, you can either click anywhere outside the region, or press either the return or esc (escape) key.