Regions: Creating regions
To create a region:
- Select the tool from the tool stack you want the region to apply to, or add a new tool.
- Click the Regions button in the tool bar. (The region kind buttons will appear to the right of the tool bar.)
- Click the desired region button (polygon, spline, or Bézier) from the tool bar.
- Move the mouse around the photo and click wherever you want a control point. Repeat for every desired control point.
- Double-click to create the last control point.
Note: If you inadvertently start to create a region, you can press the esc (escape) key to cancel creating the region.