Regions: Deleting control points
The shape of regions in LightZone can be adjusted at any time. This includes deleting control points that are no longer needed.
To delete a control point from a region:
- Click the Regions button in the tool bar. (The region kind buttons will appear to the right of the tool bar and the regions for the tool will become visible on your photo.)
- Double-click the region that you want to delete a control point from. (The control points will become visible.)
- Control-click Right-click on the control point you want to delete: a menu will pop up.
- Select Delete Point.
- Repeat from step 3 for every control point you want to delete.
- When done, you can either click anywhere outside the region, or press either the return or esc (escape) key.
Note: If you have a multi-button mouse, you can alternatively right-click to pop-up the menu rather than control-click.