The Red-Eye tool allows you reduce “red-eye” that sometimes occurs in photos shot using a flash.
To reduce red-eye in your photo:
- Click the red-eye tool button in the tool bar. (A new red-eye tool will appear at the top of the tool stack.)
- Click on every eye in your photo that you want redness removed from. (A region will appear every time you click.)
- To adjust the size or shape of a region:
- Double-click the region you want to adjust. (The control points and inner feathering line will become visible.)
- Drag a control point or the feathering line until it’s in the desired location.
- When done, you can either click anywhere outside the region, or press either the return or esc (escape) key to complete the adjustments.
- Use the Tolerance slider to adjust how “red” pixels have to be in order to have their redness reduced.