Rotating a photo
Sometimes you need to rotate a photo, for example to make the horizon level. You can use the Rotate tool for this.
Unlike other tools, the rotate tool is special. It is always applied to the entire photo and is not placed into the tool stack.
To rotate your photo:
- Click the rotate tool button in the tool bar. (A white rotate rectangle and grid will appear over your photo and the rotate tool’s controls will appear to the right of the tool bar.)
- Click and drag the mouse anywhere on your photo to rotate the rectangle so that the grid aligns with something in your photo that should be either horizontal or vertical.
- Click the arrow button to commit the rotate. (The white rotate rectangle and the rotate tool’s controls will disappear and your photo will be rotated.)
- Alternatively, you can use the Rotate 90-degree buttons to rotate your photo.
- If you want to start over, you can click the Reset button in the rotate tool.