ZoneMapper: Adjusting exposure
One of several adjustments you can make to your photo using the ZoneMapper tool is exposure.
To increase the exposure of your photo:
- Click the ZoneMapper tool button in the tool bar. (A new ZoneMapper tool will appear at the top of the tool stack.)
- Starting from the first zone, move the mouse downwards along the zones in the ZoneMapper until you find a zone that shows significant highlighting in the ZoneFinder.
- Click above that zone. A zone lock will appear (a thin, blue line with a little ‘X’ at its right).
- Drag the zone lock upwards. As you do so, your photo’s exposure will increase.
(a) before (b) after
- To delete a zone lock, click the little ‘X’ at its right.
Note: To decrease the exposure of you photo, create a zone lock above the first zone and drag it downwards.